Our understanding of global warming and climate change is incomplete. To fully understand the global environmental challenges we face, we need to collect and analyze as much raw data as possible.
To locate, rescue, image, digitize and share historic climate data enabling developing countries to adapt and mitigate the effects of climate change.
A global Climate Services community consisting of the sharing and free exchange of historic climate data increasing opportunities and transforming the lives of all humanity.
- International Climate Data Rescue (IC-DARE) Inventory
- International Data Rescue News (IDRN). Bi-monthly newsletter
- On-site Training - Data Analysis and Visualization
- Climate Data Digitization Tools
- Alpha-Numeric Data Entry (workstations and crowdsourcing)
- Strip Chart Digitization Application